The basic principles project management are:
- Purposefulness this is expression in the target benchmarks for the project providing ultimate goals the Executive team and the customer.
- Systematic this is provides for the implementation of new and expanding requirements for project. Need to structure the work of execution that would clearly realize the order to the designated deadline. The customer will understand that the organization is very professional performers.
- Complexity - This principle is needed to examine and use various forms of and management practices in the development and implementation of the product to find common "language" between the performer and the customer. A comprehensive approach is needed to address all the general ideas on the management level performers, to link the individual project requirements between themselves and with the main purpose project and consideration individual circumstances and contingency in terms of time intervals.
- Support , definition of this principle is to complete all requirements different kinds of resources that are needed for the project.
- Priority. The value itself speaks volumes. Importantly priority in the implementation of priority, main tasks of based on overall structure plan for the development the project.
- Economic enforcement are planned. any loss and damages, resulting in outstanding requirements should be considered based on an evaluation of probability.
For a planned budget of the project you will need:
- Calculate the total project budget, which will include low cost resources, work and materials.
- To assess the approximate cost of the project.
- Enter values for budgetary resources.
- Take into account the contingencies and claims arising in the course of the project. In order to track and correlate with the overall project budget. That all happened at all identical to the resources, including budget, grouped by type of budget for which they are compared.
- After the distribution of types of budgetary resources by category, resources need to be grouped and compared with the overall project budget.